Mix-Use 4 Family + Commercial Space, Corner Brick Property
- Street Address: 20-01 Palmetto Street
- Property class: Mixed-Use
- Neighborhood: Ridgewood
- Building type: Corner
- Borough: Queens
- Construction: Masonry - Brick
- State: NY
- Stories: 3
- Zip Code: 11385
- Residential units: 4
- Block & Lot: 03486-0071
- Commercial units: 2 (Laundromat + Retail Store)
- Lot dimensions: 25.08 ft x 100 ft
- Building dimensions: 25.08 ft x 75 ft
- Lot sqft: 2,508 ft²
- Building interior: 6250
- Property Tax: 24720
- Year built: 1930
- Zoning: R6B
- Rooms: 22
- Bedrooms: 12
- Full Bath: 4
- Half Bath: 1
- Kitchen: 4
- Basement: Yes, Full
- Heating: Gas
- Hot Water: Gas
- Laundry: Yes
Prime America Real Estate is pleased to present Premier Corner Multi-Family, Mixed-Use Building in the heart of Ridgewood.
2001 Palmetto Street, is a classic property with its elegant architecture design in the corner lot 25 x 100Ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,500 Sq. Ft. Laundromat (Additional Retail Store as on CofO)
- 2nd Floor: 1,875 Sq. Ft. Featuring 2 Residential Apts. Each 3 Bedroom.
- 3rd Floor: 1,875 Sq. Ft. Featuring 2 Residential Apts. Each 3 Bedroom.
- Separate Boiler For Each Residential Apts and Commercial Space.
- Separate water meter for Laundromat.
- Separate Gas meter and Electrical meter for each residential unit and commercial space.
Transportation and Convenience:
- Two blocks away from Forest M train
- One block from IS 93 Ridgewood School
- One block from Queens Library
- One block from Rosemary’s Playground
Building Class S4 R6B Zoning.